Infinite Words

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Suffocation...

Suffocation wraps around my heart, squeezing tight with every passing day. Love, once a radiant flame, now chokes the life from me. Each breath is a struggle, each moment a weighty burden.


Emotions swirl, a turbulent storm, leaving me shattered and lost. The world outside recedes, and I'm trapped in this abyss, unable to escape.


No exit sign in sight, no respite from the anguish. The thought of tomorrow is crippling, the memory of yesterday a haunting reminder.


I'm an emotional wreck, fragile and fragmented. The fear of judgment silences my cries, leaving me isolated and alone.


In this darkest corner, I search for a lifeline, a listening ear unencumbered by criticism or condemnation. A safe haven where my vulnerabilities are cradled, not scrutinized.


Just a moment's peace, a fleeting reprieve from love's suffocating grasp. A chance to unravel the tangled threads of my heart and find solace in the silence.


Please, just listen. Don't fix, don't judge. Let me be broken, and let me heal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home